Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where you have to remember preinternet the feeling that one of most successful managers of the last decade is joining Everton. Stop questioning. Close your eyes. Enjoy the excitement.

fernandes1202_357x400.jpg
article-0-17397103000005DC-912_308x185.jpg

Might not stop questioning just yet.

The understanding I had was that Everton is a long term project and Brands' model suits that. Buy young, develop, sell for profit whilst building a winning side. We all knew after the recent mess of Koeman and Walsh we were a 4-5 year project and hopefully this has been reiterated to Ancelotti as I hope he hasn't demanded a big chequebook and wants to overhaul the side.
No way ancelotti is taking the job for the sake of taking a job.
He is a top tier manager and we are 16th in the table and have never played in the champions league and haven't won a trophy in 25 years.
The only way you get a manager like ancelotti is by paying him big money and giving him a war chest.
Yes he hasn't had to build a team before and could do a koeman, but it's a risk moshiri has to take.
I'm expecting ancelotti to spend around 250m within the first 2 transfer windows.

He is being bought in for instant success not a 5 year project

He is a top tier manager and we are 16th in the table and have never played in the champions league and haven't won a trophy in 25 years.
The only way you get a manager like ancelotti is by paying him big money and giving him a war chest.
Yes he hasn't had to build a team before and could do a koeman, but it's a risk moshiri has to take.
I'm expecting ancelotti to spend around 250m within the first 2 transfer windows.

;)

Instant success is not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.