Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

As it’s 2019 and the internet is quite developed I’m not sure geographical location is relevant.

Sorry, my point is that the Times and the Guardian, who arent going to print anything that isn't documented or official without 2 sources are publishing this... but Dom King whos off on a junket to cover the RS has time to research this properly and knows better than both?

Not having it.

If we signed Messi in the morning the same people would be complaining he is too old and past his best. They would rather Moyes back with Phil Neville as assistant.
How anyone can have an issue with Carlo is just weird.

I debated with a few here last night saying he’s not the same manager that he was 10 years ago. That doesn’t mean that I don’t want him! I’m so nervous that it won’t happen now though.

Dom King has put a spanner in the works.

Sorry, my point is that the Times and the Guardian, who arent going to print anything that isn't documented or official without 2 sources are publishing this... but Dom King whos off on a junket to cover the RS has time to research this properly and knows better than both?

Not having it.

But neither the Guardian or the Times have actually said it’s a done deal have they ?

I’m not sure King is necessarily contradicting other reports

Status
Not open for further replies.