Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree he’s a good manager and I’m praying we land him - I think we will.

He’s not in the top bracket of manager anymore though. There’s a reason why he’s recently been managing Napoli and is considering Everton. These aren’t criticisms, they’re just facts. His stock isn’t as high as it used to be. Is he a better manager than Moyes, Emery and Arteta? Hell yes.

Is he a better manager than Pep, Klopp and the like? No.

He’s not in the top bracket of manager anymore though. There’s a reason why he’s recently been managing Napoli and is considering Everton. These aren’t criticisms, they’re just facts. His stock isn’t as high as it used to be. Is he a better manager than Moyes, Emery and Arteta? Hell yes.

He's won more than Klopp, more CL's than Pep

Wonder what he'll think when he walks through the door and sees Davies and Schneiderlin instead of Pirlo and Rui Costa or Modric and Xabi Alonso.

‘Perhaps if I play them in a deep lying two with Siggurdson at 10 in a 4231 and then never ever change it until a few games before I get fired where I start going crazy with 3 at the back. No ones tried that one before.....

I'm excited

Sacked from Napoli with a 52% win rate. Sacked from Bayern with a 70% win rate.

He’s clearly crap, worse than Silva!

He's won more than Klopp, more CL's than Pep
Ranieri won the league just a few years ago, do you want him here? I don’t. You can’t measure a manager’s current ability by trophies won. The game passes some managers by - they lose their huger, or tactics evolve, etc. Look at Jose Mourinho - nowhere near the manager he used to be.

We simply need him to be better than Brown Shoes, RonKoe, BFS, and Marco effing Silva, mate

Sacked from Napoli with a 52% win rate. Sacked from Bayern with a 70% win rate.

He’s clearly crap, worse than Silva!
Read my post history - I am extremely excited about the potential of us landing Carlo, I’m in dream land right now.

but let’s not pretend he’s the best manager around in football because he’s not. I could win the league with Bayern, it’s a farmer’s league.

Status
Not open for further replies.