2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Kenwright productions is proud to present: Everton's Christmas Carol

Starring: Mr Chairman Kenwright as Scrooge

Moshiri: as Jacob Marley

And David Moyes: as the ghost of past, present and future.

All other parts will be played by various idiots on the board (you'd be amazed at how many we have here at Everton!).

So come along to Goodison to see the most depressing pantomime ever live or just watch it all unfold on tv and the net for free!

*this is a Bill Kenwright production brought to you by the same morons who ok'd Sam Allardyce as Everton manager!

On Monday, at work, I had to go to the floor above to use the toilet, and there was a humongous (length and width!) turd sticking out of the toilet. I flushed it but nothing. I went to the other cubicle. On the way out, I tried to flush this behemoth again because I knew the cleaning lady would soon venture in to do the morning clean. It went nowhere. I left to see the cleaning lady outside, so no doubt she thinks I left it there and I'm getting the blame for it.

Anyway, to get to my point, I feel like whoever it was who was supposed to get rid of Blue Bill whenever Moshiri looks at him.

'I blame you for this lingering fat turd!" may be the epitaph on my grave if the cleaner has her way, or on Sasha Ryazantsev's grave if Farhad gets his way.

superb!

I think Kenwright is as invested in Duncan Ferguson as he is David Moyes. My belief is that Bill Kenwright will be working to have Ferguson in as senior a position as possible.
As a showman he will have appreciated and understood the reaction of the crowd last Saturday.

Bill Kenwright productions is proud to present: Everton's Christmas Carol

Starring: Mr Chairman Kenwright as Scrooge

Moshiri: as Jacob Marley

And David Moyes: as the ghost of past, present and future.

All other parts will be played by various idiots on the board (you'd be amazed at how many we have here at Everton!).

So come along to Goodison to see the most depressing pantomime ever live or just watch it all unfold on tv and the net for free!

*this is a Bill Kenwright production brought to you by the same morons who ok'd Sam Allardyce as Everton manager!

With DBB featuring as Widow Twanky

What were the singers’ names?

Not the faintest idea. You have to appreciate that in certain parts of Texas almost every living male is a country singer of sorts.....and going into a bar means checking your gun in at the entrance. Personally I dislike certain country music intensely...the sort that goes along the lines of ' My wifes run off with the sherrif and the dogs lying dead in the yard.' etc etc.

Not the faintest idea. You have to appreciate that in certain parts of Texas almost every living male is a country singer of sorts.....and going into a bar means checking your gun in at the entrance. Personally I dislike certain country music intensely...the sort that goes along the lines of ' My wifes run off with the sherrif and the dogs lying dead in the yard.' etc etc.

Yeah, but play it backward and you get the wife and the dog back.

There are only two ways I see Kenwright going, the first is he kicks the bucket and the second is bringing 'Kenwright Out' Banners to the games. This fool has been in a position of power for far too long and genuinely believes every word that comes out of his own mouth when it comes to saying that he always acts in the best interests of the club.
He's Chairman for Life.
One of the conditions of Moshiri buying into the Club

Status
Not open for further replies.