Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Mr Marcelino would walk into the Everton and start shouting about 4-4-2 and solid defense and lightning fast moving and counter attacking and lightning fast getthehellback when we lose the ball

then he would watch most of our squad run like quadriplegic tortoises in the first training session and would cry and cry and that would be the beginning of the end

Do you remember back in the Steve Walsh era when the club had signed several players who all seemed best suited to play in that number 10 role behind the striker? Klaasen, Siggy and Rooney all seemingly brought in by different branches of the club and with little apparent thought as to how they could possibly all fit together? Then after Koeman was sacked and SA brought in there was talk of the chairman having scouted Tosun which seemed bizarre. I don't think these things happen in a club which has a proper structure and clear lines of authority.

When Brands was appointed it felt like maybe lessons had been learned, but the sacking of Silva was done in a ham fisted fashion and there appears to be the same lines of division at the top of the club. Obviously I can only go from what's in the media, I don't know any more than that, so I could be completely wrong, but that's the impression I get. It feels like everyone is always pulling in a different direction?

It suits the media to portray us as a club in turmoil.

Jesse Marsch.

I kid but competing with Napoli and the RS with and Austrian side is impressive and he will trust the youth which is something we desperately need. I doubt he's ready but these are the types we should he evaluating.

Probably but we don’t do a very effective job of proving the opposite - Silva’s sacking was hardly an example of ruthless efficiency

Brands constantly spoke of stability, which meant Silva was given every chance to arrest his slump.

The problem is people believing everything they read, watching every spike in betting patterns and thinking we are clueless. Meanwhile Brands is out there putting in WORK.

Jesse Marsch.

I kid but competing with Napoli and the RS with and Austrian side is impressive and he will trust the youth which is something we desperately need. I doubt he's ready but these are the types we should he evaluating.

I wonder what it is about this American fella that peaks your interest?

I do find his grand total of zero trophies very impressive tho.

Yeah you're right prior trophies is all that matters. Forza Claudio Ranieri.

Also he had the best team by points in MLS one year but didn't win the league because MLS is really stupid. Anyway this is going to look a lot worse tomorrow when the RS win 6-0.

Yeah you're right prior trophies is all that matters. Forza Claudio Ranieri.

Also he had the best team by points in MLS one year but didn't win the league because MLS is really stupid. Anyway this is going to look a lot worse tomorrow when the RS win 6-0.

Oh I hope you are vaulting this tomorrow, but you gotta admit, a few impressive games does not make a manager.

I mean his 1 impressive result so far is a draw versus Napoli.

Without the slightest wish to be smartarsey or offensive, 'piqued', at least I think that's what it is. Apologies for my compulsive gramnartarianism.

Oh I hope you are vaulting this tomorrow, but you gotta admit, a few impressive games does not make a manager.

I mean his 1 impressive result so far is a draw versus Napoli.
I'm not even going to pretend this isn't premature. But I do think the type of thinking we actually should use is there. Find a guy with a system, who uses young players and who can keep his team from playing afraid and give him time. Marsch getting his team to rally in the second half at Anfield from 3-0 is noteworthy even with the eventual defeat. We need someone who will play without fear.

The club needs a manager who knows the club, who can generate optimism and aggression in order for the fans to regain their confidence
and to start a new chapter.

What EFC does not need is a Marcelino-type who is another Emery type: bad knowledge of English, of the Premier League, no idea
about EFC.

Big Dunc comes straight in and plays 4-2-2 after the last manager repeatedly said that it does no work, he injected passion and connected
with the crowd. Did you see any players walking around? No. Most tackles by EFC in a match in a decade.Incredible.

For how many years have we had to watch Everton's number 9 do a Robinson Crusoe - on his todd, looking on the horizon for help, feeding off scraps,
and now with Richarlison at no.10, DCL can prosper.

Solution at least till summer= Duncan

Status
Not open for further replies.