Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do anything well that's true but the bar is set much much lower and which promising young talent will come to Everton knowing that we will be playing kick and run? Players like DCL would be all we would attract.

I'd hate for Everton to only be able to attract the likes of Angel Correa, Diego Costa, Antoine Griezmann, Saul, Koke, Carlos Soler, Rodrigo, Goncalo Guedes, Ferran Torres, Daniel Parejo, etc. It'd be a shame.

Whilst we have certain players like Pickford, Digne, DCL & Keane we will never do any real good, this is the main spine of our team, any proper manager
will want at least £250M to play with.However, any man that can cause so much emotion, without even kicking a ball, will do for me until the end of the
season at least. I have never felt so lifted since our last trophy win, and the playing of his song before and after the game was a masterstroke. Long live
The Big Man!

Whilst we have certain players like Pickford, Digne, DCL & Keane we will never do any real good, this is the main spine of our team, any proper manager
will want at least £250M to play with.However, any man that can cause so much emotion, without even kicking a ball, will do for me until the end of the
season at least. I have never felt so lifted since our last trophy win, and the playing of his song before and after the game was a masterstroke. Long live
The Big Man!
What’s wrong with Digne?

The Big Man!
?

Moyes is never getting it.

Not sure how much substance Gallardo the link has. It would be impressive if we're in for him having asked Kovac also.

One of those decent Bundelsiga managers will be the type of target we should go for. Rose, Nagelsmann, Hutter...
Completely agree on how the decent Bundesliga managers are the right sort of target, especially if the big names aren't interested. These (relatively) young, hungry managers who instill a proper work ethic with an aggressive, pressing style are exciting, on the up and often seem so passionate, which means they're easy to like and get behind.

Only problem is Kovac is probably the only one who is really available. Guess it depends on your thoughts on Roger Schmidt. Otherwise, they're all in jobs, with Rose and Nagelsmann only joining their respective sides last summer and they're 1 and 2 in the Bundesliga right now. Maybe Hutter could be poached? I think he'd definitely consider it, it's just whether he'd leave midseason.

Gallardo is weird one. People have been waiting for years now for him to come to Europe but he still hasn't. I could see him staying there, waiting for the Barca job or deciding Everton is as good a place as any to get his start in Europe. Hard one to read imo.

Watching MOTD again what caught my attention was the beaming smile from Moshiri accompanied with a big thumbs up down to the touchline.
That to me, smacks of carry on Duncan, saves me a few quid, just get us safe.

The Big Man!

The game reminds me what I want from our new manager, aggressive high tempo football and the manager being the 12th man like jose and klopp are for their teams.

We need a manager who plays 4-4-2, been saying it all along

Maybe 4-4-2 with a direct approach is the way forward for the time being. We don’t currently have the players to be playing from the back, at least we have the pace and some strength upfront to be more direct.

I don’t think we necessarily need a manager who plays 4-4-2 every week, just more so a manager who knows his own teams capabilities and will play a formation that suits their strengths more. Silva’s problem was he loved his 4-2-3-1 regardless of players strengths and weaknesses and would shoe horn anyone in to that system no matter what.

Maybe 4-4-2 with a direct approach is the way forward for the time being. We don’t currently have the players to be playing from the back, at least we have the pace and some strength upfront to be more direct.

I don’t think we necessarily need a manager who plays 4-4-2 every week, just more so a manager who knows his own teams capabilities and will play a formation that suits their strengths more. Silva’s problem was he loved his 4-2-3-1 regardless of players strengths and weaknesses and would shoe horn anyone in to that system no matter what.

Simeone plays an organised 4-4-2 , Now that would be perfect... But yes I agree , someone who knows the players and the capabilities and can adapt to the opposition and also has passion and understands the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.