Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
ELK0ulwXkAAivVF

...but not prepared to test himself as a manager elsewhere outside the Goodison cocoon.

Yeah, brave.

If you bothered to listen to him yesterday, he doesn’t even consider himself a Manager, he said he’s a Coach.

It’s hardly his fault he’s been thrust into this.

He’s been asked to step up to the plate & he’s accepted. What would you expect him to do?

I’m far from happy with the situation this mess of a board have put us in, put today the big man will be getting my full support.

COYB!!!

Genuinely massively disappointed here Duncan. If somebody said to me to pick the team to ensure we lose this match this is the team I would have picked. Wow do we just have rubbish managers... Maybe blind?

If you bothered to listen to him yesterday, he doesn’t even consider himself a Manager, he said he’s a Coach.

It’s hardly his fault he’s been thrust into this.

He’s been asked to step up to the plate & he’s accepted. What would you expect him to do?

I’m far from happy with the situation this mess of a board have put us in, put today the big man will be getting my full support.

COYB!!!
He shouldn't be at the club at all. No redeeming qualities as a coach, no forward ever making great leaps under his tutelage. He's been involved with 4 regimes and is still here. Why?

Sorry, he might be the desperate hero of the next generation to mine but he has nothing to offer me. I watched him and he was in parts good to watch, rubbish to watch, and maddeninlgy ill-disciplined. Then the feller stole a living as a coach for years.

He shouldn't be at the club at all. No redeeming qualities as a coach, no forward ever making great leaps under his tutelage. He's been involved with 4 regimes and is still here. Why?

Sorry, he might be the desperate hero of the next generation to mine but he has nothing to offer me. I watched him and he was in parts good to watch, rubbish to watch, and maddeninlgy ill-disciplined. Then the feller stole a living as a coach for years.

Give it a rest fella. Just wish him well.

Good luck today Blues and a very special good luck to Big Dunc. Absolutely made my lads day when he was mascot. Maybe not a long term solution, but no one is going to come back to the dressing room and have to look him in the eye unless they have given everything. It’s at least part of what has been missing.

Really disappointed with that line-up. Thought he would've been braver than that, nothing to lose. Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin have to be the slowest midfield ever, we'll be getting ripped a new one. Still, I wish him all the best. COYB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.