• My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it'll be someone awful.

Victor will be another moshiri horror show. Crazy for him to simply recycle the shortlist years ago and continue to believe he has what it takes to pick the right manager.

moyes is obviously the work of kenwrong.

I hope Brands can step in and overwrite everyone.

I’ve been saying AVB would be a good, realistic choice. Doing well at Marseille. Only thing is I think he signed a two year deal back in the summer, so probably wouldn’t move until the end of this season at least.

Money talks. We could get him if he wanted to come.

I've no faith that Moshiri knows what he's doing. A rich owner and we're his 'hobby' more like an opportunity for USM. We're in desperate dire need of someone who can steady the ship - Rafael fits the bill.

Victor will be another moshiri horror show. Crazy for him to simply recycle the shortlist years ago and continue to believe he has what it takes to pick the right manager.

moyes is obviously the work of kenwrong.

I hope Brands can step in and overwrite everyone.

....I’d be very surprised if Moshiri had even heard of Periera. If Periera is in the frame, I would assume Moshiri didn’t put him there.

Get Jeremy Corbyn in

We shall ride on the wave of positivity to the promised land and have many great victories !!!

#TeamJC

...positivity? Imagine, you’d have to join Momentum to get a season ticket and we would only sign Russians.

I’ve just had a ‘little interest’ in Arteta @ 25-1, just because I like a ‘little interest’.

Status
Not open for further replies.