Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Everton Football Club can confirm that manager Marco Silva has left the Club.

Majority Shareholder Farhad Moshiri, Chairman Bill Kenwright and the Board of Directors would like to thank Marco for his service over the last 18 months and wish him well for the future.

Duncan Ferguson has taken temporary charge of the first team and will manage the side for the game against Chelsea on Saturday.

The Club aims to confirm a new permanent manager as swiftly as possible."

Thank goodness for that. Imagine having that arsehole as manager for any period of time.

If it’s David Moyes as the next manager then I would rather have Duncan’s Ferguson on a 50 year contract. I’d get Mike Walker out of retirement as assistant as well.

Amateur hour during the cabaret in pontins prestayn over the summer of 1994 had more professionalism than our board.

We are an utter farce.
Also, I need to change my profile pic

Some really strange comments on here, slating Ferguson already because he isn’t or hasn’t managed a team but crying out for Arteta. Good luck big Dunc, I hope you give these players a proper wake up call and get them fighting for the shirt and the club.
Yeah I’d prefer us not to bring the manager down before he’s taken charge. And we wonder why we’ve gone through managers like sweets.

He should have went as well
Why?

fed up of people giving him stick because he happened to work with a number of managers who have been poor. He has a limited impact on the managers choices and decisions, he’s a coach who performs duties instructed by the manager. He didn’t pick the team

Based on your logic we should bin Unsworth, Ebbrell, most of the academy coaches, kitchen staff & Jimmy Martin whilst we’re at it aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.