2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't need to get sarky because you were wrong mate. I'm not trying to say Sandro was as good as Kean, if you could read you'd see that, but if you're going to use their previous clubs as evidence of ability, it's only fair to mention all their clubs, otherwise your argument doesn't work.

Think you’re the one that has difficulty reading pal. I never at all suggested you were trying to say Sandro was as good as Kean.

11 goals in his career, and jug head paid £30M for him.

It really should be that divvy who walks the plank today.

No haven't seen much quality either. He may be good for us in the future and probably needs a good run of games but my point still stands. What positives can we currently take on Moise Kean on what he has shown in a blue shirt thus far? He hasn't shown me anything yet, he hasn't scored a goal yet. May be one for the future but so far has to be classed as a flop. What have you seen in him @PeregrineT to suggest otherwise.
Ive seen him on a number of occasions be surrounded by 3 defenders with no support, all hacking at him, and them not be able to take the ball off of him. Ive seen him miss goals by about 1-2 feet at least 5 times in limited playing time. Ive seen top defenders immediately back off in respect when he faces them as THEY think more highly of him than posters on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.