How bad will Sunday get?

How bad will Sunday get vs Leicester?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´d say the worst individual game would probably be Martinez´s 4-0 drubbing at Anfield (the one the year he got sacked). I reckon Wednesday night could beat that.

Sunday will just be your run of the mill surrender, nothing we aren´t used to.

Football bothers me less than the absolute misery I see spouted on here these days after a loss.

Which is a measure of how far alienated I feel from the modern game and how much I want yous all to be happy.

Think we're due one of those unlikely wins that vindicates the status quo and leaves us on track for the grand target of 40yrs of mediocrity.

Still, I imagine todays generation will recall the day and where they were when we beat Leicester proudly passing on details to the kids

As such it might not be as bad as expected - we could be living the dream come sunday :rolleyes:

tumblr_olqxhfHFH31rlb7pso1_500.gifv
Me when i find out Snides and Iceland start in the middle.

Sunday will be a great day. Arrive in Leicester around 11 and go and have some brekkie , off to the pub for some pints and maybe do a double for us winning the next 2 games. 55-1 great odds for us i Must say . Few more pints after the game and a great day had .. just a miserable 90 minutes to endure in the middle but we will still have a good day. COYB

Sunday will be a great day. Arrive in Leicester around 11 and go and have some brekkie , off to the pub for some pints and maybe do a double for us winning the next 2 games. 55-1 great odds for us i Must say . Few more pints after the game and a great day had .. just a miserable 90 minutes to endure in the middle but we will still have a good day. COYB

They don't deserve ya mate.

You want to make your mind up you said earlier no way are we winning the next 2games.

Status
Not open for further replies.