2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another player you haven’t seen or know anything about that you denigrate because you don’t like the D of F role.

Look, everyone wanted this kid. EVERYONE. The only way Everton got him was that Brands was connected with Raiola.

Play the kid. He’s our best CF right now.
I didn't.

He is what he is: tripe.

I saw him when he first came here and I thought: yeah, looks good: sees the goal and lets rip. Those first impressions were badly off though. He needs punting. He isn't interested, he isn't good enough.

I didn't.

He is what he is: tripe.

I saw him when he fiorst came here and I thought: yeah, looks good: sees the goal and lets rip. First impressions were badly off. He needs punting. He isn't interested, he isn't good enough.
Again, you have no idea. You never even heard of him before we got him.

I've seen him here, that's more important. He looks poor.

But you're happy with him.
Again, you didn’t want him here yet had never even heard of him. Think about how silly that is. Imagine hating a player that every club on the planet wanted, because you don’t understand the D of F role. Despite every team having one.

...the continued poor performance of our strikers is down to our strikers, not Silva. I’m not a fan of a Silva but folk shouldn’t look for excuses when forwards continually fail to deliver. It’s not down to systems, it’s not down to age, it’s not down to putting crosses in the box, it’s not down to anything but themselves.

Got to disagree mate

The system is the biggest issue and Kean is just another striker that has toiled under it

Marco Silva strikers feed off scraps. I don't see how any sensible person can deny that now

"In truth" aka something you have just made up and have zero proof of.
Do you follow Italian football ? are you fluent in Italian ?!... just yesterday Juve fans were taking the pi33 on their forum because he didn't even make the bench as he has ''phenomenal players like Tosun & DCL in front of him in the pecking order'' and according to them he will be back in Italy with Milan or Inter for a cut-price come January

Got to disagree mate

The system is the biggest issue and Kean is just another striker that has toiled under it

Marco Silva strikers feed off scraps. I don't see how any sensible person can deny that now
Great defense coach. Terrible when we have possession. Our attacking tactics when we have possession are not good. So yes, it is partially due to Silva.

Moise Kean apologises to Marco Silva and Everton players after breach of club rules
Everton striker believed to have been left out of matchday squad for Southampton game for after second breach of club relegations
0_GettyImages-1186517349.jpg

Moise Kean has apologised to Marco Silva and the Everton players after being late for a team meeting ahead of the game with Southampton.
And the ECHO understands that Kean's breach of club rules was the reason he was dropped from the matchday 18 for the weekend's match at St Mary's.
It is believed this was the second time Kean had been late for a team meeting since joining from Juventus in the summer and so the Blues boss decided to take action.
The 19-year-old travelled to the south coast with the Everton squad but would be left out of the matchday set-up.

Kean has said sorry to both Silva and the rest of the squad and the matter is now believed to have been dealt with.
When asked why he had omitted the £25m forward on Saturday, the Everton boss, perhaps trying to protect the striker, suggested it was a tactical call, saying: "A decision, just decision."

Kean has also been punished by Italian boss Roberto Mancini who did not pick him for the senior squad for Euro 2020 qualifiers at the start of September because the striker, and Roma's Nicolo Zaniolo, were both late for team meeting in the under-21s European Championships during the summer.

Not that keen, then

At 19 me and I'd expect most posters here were not just late for work but missed it altogether. Made load of mistakes too.
It is not ideal for a pro footballer..
But it is not like he done anything majorly wrong.
People sayin we should give up on him need to think back to when they were 19.
And also give their heads a wobble.

Status
Not open for further replies.