New Everton Stadium Discussion

Errrr, it really isn't.

There are plans for investing billions of pounds, but as of yet it is merely Peel seeking investment to help fund a project that'll last half a century at least.

Apart from BMD itself and work around the Princes dock, Liverpool Waters - with Wirral Waters - is a speculative plan that has drive ground prices for Peel.

Perhaps that's their plan all along, or am I just being cynical?

Nearly punched my iPad fair play.

Some absolute clowns in here. Let's just pick a railway station up and move it. Should be a piece of piss that. I mean what difficulties could possibly arise?
Must have done some rail network skills course or something like that run by Hornby.......

You simply pick the station up and put it in the dining room - join the track up - sorted!

Not only is Liverpool falling behind Manchester, Leeds and obviously London in terms of economic progress via infrastructure, it seems a lot of people want it to by acting funny on this forum.

Inappropriate Behaviour
Errrr, it really isn't.

There are plans for investing billions of pounds, but as of yet it is merely Peel seeking investment to help fund a project that'll last half a century at least.

Apart from BMD itself and work around the Princes dock, Liverpool Waters - with Wirral Waters - is a speculative plan that has drive ground prices for Peel.

Perhaps that's their plan all along, or am I just being cynical?

You're a [Poor language removed] retard. Worth a ban to say that imo.

Inappropriate Language
Not only is Liverpool falling behind Manchester, Leeds and obviously London in terms of economic progress via infrastructure, it seems a lot of people want it to by acting funny on this forum.
Oh man
Please dont compare Liverpool with that shithole down the M62.
Been there quite a bit the past 18 months the place is dog doo.
The town centre got to be one of the worst in the country.....its horrible.