2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gomes had to have his foot amputated > played the very next game.

Digne leg fell off > in the squad tonight.

Someone called " Han`s Tours " on twatter, says Gbamin is out for 4 - 8 weeks, with no other info and heads start coming off lol

Get a grip ffs.
Have you actually read the feed.

"Just heard mate. Not gospel"

"Don't know mate. Haven't been give the details"

Cue heads falling offlol

You only need one seed for it to spread. Best waiting until otherwise confirmed.
One of the people i seen say it,is usually spot on and good,and via the other Everton forum,even if its say a 2 week injury, that is still mid sep at earliest with the stupid 2 international week break,but anyway we will see how long soon enough if any

One of the people i seen say it,is usually spot on and good,and via the other Everton forum,even if its say a 2 week injury, that is still mid sep at earliest with the stupid 2 international week break,but anyway we will see how long soon enough if any

Not disagreeing but just trying to point out that the person from another forum could have got it from this forum or read hans?? twitter. It will spread like wild fire from the one seed. Hope it's not true but until it's confirmed it's best not to add fuel to the fire.

Not disagreeing but just trying to point out that the person from another forum could have got it from this forum or read hans?? twitter. It will spread like wild fire from the one seed. Hope it's not true but until it's confirmed it's best not to add fuel to the fire.
Oh i know what you mean mate,but this person saying it only seems to say things when if true,but always seems to be injuries to main players,not like say people who are subs or never in the team,not that we want any injuries

Also, on a serious note, Silvas presser was yesterday and he said specifically that everyone was fit apart from Delph. So at what stage in the 20 or so hours since that press conference has Gbamin been injured and assessed to give an actual date of recovery?

I think its blag, personally, we'll have to see.
This is what I don't get. How's it possible he's been injured to such an extent in the time since? he fallen down the stairs this morning or something? and how would anyone know it's 4-8 weeks already?

Only way this is true is if Silva was hiding it yesterday for some reason.

This is what I don't get. How's it possible he's been injured to such an extent in the time since? he fallen down the stairs this morning or something? and how would anyone know it's 4-8 weeks already?

Only way this is true is if Silva was hiding it yesterday for some reason.
Its entirely possible that hes hid it. Gbamin is a totally different animal to Schneiderlin and Villa will prepare appropriately for either situation.

I'm just sceptical about the short period between the presser and him somehow getting injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.