Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooneys last min against Villa

Mad nostalgia now. He was like the second coming to me and from the hysteria around the city I remember to everyone else. I fell in love for first time aswell around that time losing my virginity after two year going strong. It was a time of high intense feelings in my personal life and my Everton.

Both came crashing down about the same time in such tragic fashion. It was all heaven and hell stuff. Rooney the second coming becomes a red devil.

Never saw life or football quite the same since.

Last edited:

The same lads who say we will beat Villa said we would beat Palace. Both are relegation fodder. Take nothing for granted I guess.

A starting line up comprising mostly of last seasons squad, probably means a draw is the most likely result.

Strange though. The general opinion on here seemed to be that DCL had come on a long way last season.Just needed more goals.
2 games in and he's back to useless.
Then again, a vocal minority and all that.
Not sure if vocal minority applies to this one. If you look at the poll, 75%+ want Kean to start in his place.

We should win but we're Everton so maybe 1-1 with Tom "tiny shinpad" Shelby breaking his run of 20 losses and getting their goal

oh this is too sad a prediction -
Our clean sheets record potentially stretching to 3
The chance to go Top even fleetingly
The Grealish 20 on the bounce record
The Wesley poor start to his prem career...

All these things point to only one result

2-0 defeat with Wesley and Grealish scoring.
I am truly sorry......

They will NOT score against us, put that one to bed straight away. We will beat Villa, go to the top for a few hours, then have to suffer all the headaches on here saying we are certain for the top 4. Alternatively we draw, and the same headcases will be saying “4 points dropped” time for Silva / Brands / Kenwright to be sent packing. ;)

oh this is too sad a prediction -
Our clean sheets record potentially stretching to 3
The chance to go Top even fleetingly
The Grealish 20 on the bounce record
The Wesley poor start to his prem career...

All these things point to only one result

2-0 defeat with Wesley and Grealish scoring.
I am truly sorry......
Shame on you Mr H. You need to get your mojo back and return to your trademark whimsical replies, archaic word and sadly underused phrases to the great unwashed! ;)

Looked through the Aston Villa- Bournemouth highlights. AV was the better team, and their target man Wesley (?) was a handful. Despite his hair, Grealish was the maestro in the middle. Their weaknesses is the defence, specially the fullbacks. Not a easy game

Status
Not open for further replies.