2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or 37 1-0s and a single 2-0

Jerry Seinfeld Nope GIF - JerrySeinfeld Nope Leave GIFs

Everton were careful with rooney. Easy him into his career. Sold him before it really started and rooney went straight into unds starting 11. Kean needs game time. Start him at home. Take him off with 20 to go if necessary.

Hope we give him some decent chances, through balls, be lovely to give him an early goal in his fledgling start to his time with us.

I think we were doing what we could with ten men that time also. first opportunity someone tried a through ball but he was just a yard too far away.

I just really, really hope the fans are patient with him. We have turned on players young and old at the drop of a hat in recent seasons.

Yes he's highly rated. Yes he's come from Juve. Yes he's already our first choice striker. But he will need a lot of time as he is still a teenager, in a new country without a huge amount of games under his belt.

I just really, really hope the fans are patient with him. We have turned on players young and old at the drop of a hat in recent seasons.

Yes he's highly rated. Yes he's come from Juve. Yes he's already our first choice striker. But he will need a lot of time as he is still a teenager, in a new country without a huge amount of games under his belt.
boooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.