2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t get much worse than an achilles or hamstring tear (depending on the severity obviously). There’s always the chance they never come back the same or it’s reoccurring. Just our luck ffs

It was so clearly none of the above, where in your head did you think it was?

Hopefully nothing serious, think it would have been announced now if it was serious

But would be the worst imaginable start to the season that, he makes us tick

Hopefully just a little bruise or something and he's back sharpish..got no one else like him in the squad, next option would be drop siggy baxk to his position and play iwobi in the 10 maybe

I'm not sure whoever runs the Twitter account is particularly clued in with the medical staff. Relax, Blues. We'll know soon enough.
No but usually people running social media channels will be given a brief over these things so that they hit the right note. I can understand where people are coming from with the wording of that tweet, it sounds like a pre-warning.

If it is bad news then obviously a big blow, however he missed much of the early part of last season but we did ok. Opportunity for the new guys to step up.

what was it?
Looked to me like a problem around his ankle, not something to run off, hope this is not serious but didn't look good. Important thing was he was taken off quickly.
Did anyone see him leave the ground, was he on crutches or wearing one of those protective plaster casts ?

Looked to me like a problem around his ankle, not something to run off, hope this is not serious but didn't look good. Important thing was he was taken off quickly.
Did anyone see him leave the ground, was he on crutches or wearing one of those protective plaster casts ?

I think he was doing the worm on the way out.

My source told me he kicked 3 cats on his way out. Be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.