2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
One game and half of you turn on Brands. Jokers.

New players still building fitness and trained with us for less than a week! Another in Iwobi that's not even started with us yet.

Yet some of you are writing the season off.

Not really Brands fault on the CM situation. Delph and Gomes picking up small injuries is just bad luck. And Schneiderlin got himself suspended like the tit he always is. Gbamin will need to find his groove, But will need time.

Defence looks sound atm, just hope we stay injury free there

Agree with that, the centre - half situation is down to him though.

I'd like to see us just go for it more at times tbh. We appear to be lapsing onto some kind of Martinez like inertiaI, I hope the players get bedded in and we can get some fluency going. Our lame pre-seasons don't help us start quickly or the fact that half a dozen players come in late.

.Right am no super fan and I can see wrong in things with us but for FFS were are supporters so can we please support the lads and put are knickers back on we've played one game
We’ve played one game, but similar problems can be seen. We were linked with Doucoure, Zaha and everyone had hopes for a CB, and he just didn’t deliver at all. Brands had a terrible transfer window. Silva looked furious in his pre-Palace press conference.

We’ve played one game, but similar problems can be seen. We were linked with Doucoure, Zaha and everyone had hopes for a CB, and he just didn’t deliver at all. Brands had a terrible transfer window. Silva looked furious in his pre-Palace press conference.

He didn't. We got a player (or two) for every position we needed, bar CB. That's a big error.

But, we have 5 CMs. You can't really legislate for a suspension and two injuries in the same area of the pitch in the space of one game.

Weren't you saying last week you wished we'd bin off the Doucoure bid and focus mainly on getting Zaha, anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.