Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, so will all the sad acts who’ve been accusing everyone of questioning anything the Everton hierarchy have ever said (they never lie to us), and accuse them of being:cringe: “bedwetters “ and even the esk (lol) of being a liar, where are yous? The super fans? Where are the super blues, who trust everything the club say? lol

Net spend of around £40m. Some good players bought.
We clearly tried for Zaha and it looks like he wanted to come but it’s clear palace weren’t up for selling.
Not sure what you think the club have done that’s so wrong?
Silva said he wanted 5 players in. He got 4.

He walk straight in as the RW with Rich on the left

I think the point is just to give us options mate - and he's a good one.

He doesn't get in automatically, but nobody should. However, Rich combined well with Coleman down the right, and Bernard with Digne down the left, so I'd say they are first choice.

Iwobi gives us an alternative for any of the three positions behind the striker, and conversely means we could always play Rich up top if DCL/Kean need a rest.

Wonder if we’ll go back in for Zaha in January? Bid early so palace have lots of time to get replacements in.

Get Jesus as well.

Someone open the Jan transfer window thread already!!!!

I think the point is just to give us options mate - and he's a good one.

He doesn't get in automatically, but nobody should. However, Rich combined well with Coleman down the right, and Bernard with Digne down the left, so I'd say they are first choice.

Iwobi gives us an alternative for any of the three positions behind the striker, and conversely means we could always play Rich up top if DCL/Kean need a rest.
He creates more chances then any other Everton player last year. I think he get in. Personally I’d try Bernard as the number 10

Status
Not open for further replies.