Confirmed Signing Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited to see him play. Thought he looked good when he last played at Goodison. He came on second half and carried the call past Coleman a few times with ease.

If any of us knew what Brands and Silva knew then we’d have their jobs.

As it stands, they have their jobs so I defer to their judgement. Welcome Alex.
Brands has a near perfect record on signings (Jury is still out on Mina) so we have to back his judgement.

Ffs Joey - the correct spelling of his name is literally in the post you’re replying to and you’ve still managed to get it wrong
Well you know who he is so get back in your box I havehad a tiring day - we were no where near the valuation of Zaha they would not consider part exchange that's how bad Tosun is or the pay grade he is on tbh I would have part exchanged Walcott with Palace ....and signed this Alex Iwobi lad from Arsenal too.......
Zaha will be signed by a European club maybe now.......

I think the logic that we wanted both kind of went away when Joyce said our last bid for Zaha was July 28. Iwobi appears to have been who we moved on to and although I do think he could play centrally I think he is a wide player for this season. Maybe when we get another winger he can move inside.
If he's playing wide he's going to have to score and assist a few goals quick smart as there is very little goodwill towards him from the fanbase, spend five minutes on Twitter and you can see that very quickly. This could go Bolasie very quickly.

I think the logic that we wanted both kind of went away when Joyce said our last bid for Zaha was July 28. Iwobi appears to have been who we moved on to and although I do think he could play centrally I think he is a wide player for this season. Maybe when we get another winger he can move inside.
I know Joyce has always been the traditional person to inform us of ongoings but I just don't believe we only put that one bid in.

Why did Zaha YESTERDAY put in a transfer request?
Why was he sent home today if his head wasn't right?

All of the information seems to have been leaked from the Palace side rather than to Joyce and co.

I remember the underwhelmers well.. here are a few of there objections .... Gueye ( yes him) zouma digne mina richarlison Bernard, so be prepared to be underwhelmed by the latest crop...I will in the meanwhile back them and will them to get why this club stays with you forever

Status
Not open for further replies.