Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This season just felt like the season to catch up to the faltering top six and possibly making a run at the top 4.
We had so much anticipation going after top top players. You can call me a bed wetter all you want but I just can’t help but feel like we missed a massive opportunity.

Got rid of our most consistent quality player and replaced him with an injury prone city cast off. Two real exciting young talents, but still question marks on both. A right back that has a good YouTube video but seems to have been gladly pushed out of struggling Monaco side. And possibly an arsenal cast off

I know this is a pessimistic take but no center back is hugely disappointing and if these young prospects don’t excel Everton is going to struggle.

What your doing wrong is reading the stats in the first place. Lets watch him play some football and then make our minds up. ;)

Obviously if he signs like any Everton player he gets my backing (apart from Schneiderlin) and the proof will be in the pudding, but judging by what's gone before with him at Arsenal I won't get overly excited just yet mate.

On the stats thing, my point is, it's as if some are doing it in a certain way to make him look better than he actually is. :D

Reactions: kev

Must be so so so exhausting being a deadline day anchor. I service grease traps and don't envy them.

Premier League
@premierleague
Six deal sheets were submitted ahead of the 1700 BST deadline.

Clubs have until 19:00 BST in which to submit the full paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.