Confirmed Signing Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked my Arsenal-supporting mate about him a few hours ago and he said he tends to lose the ball a lot and make bad decisions. So he should fit right in here then.

My Arsenal mates like him and would rather have kept him in an ideal world. However, they say have an overabundance of wingers and understand needing to move him on if the price was right.

Creativity takes a hit when you don´t have any strikers capable of getting themselves into goal scoring positions. There will be no tears shed by Arsenal fans over this transfer, in fact they are likely rejoicing. If he had the potential to be one of the best wingers in the country then why is he being sold?
Have you ever watched AFTV? Arsenal fans aren't exactly the most reasonable bunch.

Look he isn't a perfect player by any means but he has a lot of skills that can be built on if he were to get consistent time on the field which is not something he often got at Arsenal.

My dad's an arsenal fan and I've spent the last 2/3 years pointing out Iwobi as someone nowhere near good enough for them.
Sake.

Hope he's good for us but why him...

£35m for Iwobi lol

51 appearances in all comps last season for a top 6 side, 6 goals, 9 assists, Prem experience, Nigerian but "home grown" and still young... that is today's price. Not saying I am over the moon, but that is far more end product than Bernard.

giphy.gif
Iwobi wiping GOT heads clean off

Status
Not open for further replies.