Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There came a point (that point was yesterday) with Zaha where we had to pay up.

Clearly, we didn't. I don't know why. If we just thought it was too much, fairs. But we'd been willing to bid so much in the first place, well it seems very strange.

But I get it. I don't blame the club for making that decision.

But to not have an alternative is exactly what we did with Giroud in 2017.

Oh god we still have mirallas and boalsie
don't forget me
Oumar-Niasse-Everton-Chelsea-Transfer-News-652961.jpg

Time to take a break, for me. Fuming.

As prosperity approaches Arsenal and Spurs with their quality signings.

A twilight spreads over Everton, and the men who have betrayed us:

Kenwright, Brands. Slip away into the night, hiding like cowards behind good stadium designs.

They leave us with no hope of being competitive for trophies or Europe.

Our only boss signings are Gomes and Kean. Weaker everywhere else.

Don’t rush back

Time to take a break, for me. Fuming.

As prosperity approaches Arsenal and Spurs with their quality signings.

A twilight spreads over Everton, and the men who have betrayed us:

Kenwright, Brands. Slip away into the night, hiding like cowards behind good stadium designs.

They leave us with no hope of being competitive for trophies or Europe.

Our only boss signings are Gomes and Kean. Weaker everywhere else.
@Arteta10 And there we have it.

Why shouldn’t we expect we are told money is no object moshi an his statement signing he never gets we bid 70 mil for Zaha 40 mil for a midfielder yesterday. We have known all window we need a CB that looks like a panic buy for Rojo. An we got rid of lookman with out a replacement.

That said I think we have got some good players in I just think people are disappointed because they see a weakness in Man U Arsenal an Chelsea this season an think we could have pushed them. I don’t think we have the squad depth to get near them but looking forward to the season anyways.
Lookman did literally nothing last season. Convenient stick to beat the club with but he will be missed as much as bolasie and the rest of the no marks on the books.

I think we can push them but it hinges on mina, if he can come into the defense, stay fit and replicate the partnership with Keane then we should pick up where we left off last season. Weve got a good run of games early doors, absolutely have to start right and beat palace, then go from there. Zaha wont be starting on Saturday and hes usually a nightmare for us so hopefully we get off to a winning start. Looking forward to seeing how our forwards do now we have a striker who is capable of finishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.