Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t bare all the super fans talking about bed wetting and heads falling off.

With Chelsea’s transfer ban and Man Utd’s unproven manager, we had a genuine opportunity to break into the top 6.

We are coming out of the window with a negative net spend and holes in the squad. The opportunity has been squandered. Some of us are hugely frustrated with that.
This isn't true. Spent €89.5m, sold €67m

Absolute bunch of cry baby morons on here tonight. We didnt sign zaha for 80million pounds, a player only 26% of the forum wanted yet everyone is cry arsing around and writing the season off.

Nobody on here has any idea how gbamin, kean, sidibe will perform, let's give em a chance and at least let them kick a ball in a competitive game for us before saying they're not good enough.

Expect Everton to disappoint you and you'll never be disappointed!

It’s a little bit of apathy too really, I don’t like the narcissistic elements of the fan base, the hive mind mentality which has really crept up the last year or two, fans just can’t agree to disagree anymore they have to throw the insults and shame tactics, they are not worth getting angry at or the club, let them get on with it.

In hindsight, but at the time? I wasn't on here then so I might be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised at all to find some of the people gleefully calling people bed wetters and the like were doing exactly the same when people were questioning whether Rooney and Sigurdsson could play together, whether we were absolutely CERTAIN that Sandro could replace Lukaku's goals, and whether Michael Keane was definitely the best choice to play next to Williams or Jagielka if you go back 2 years. Which group would you say had the right of it?

Well in hindsight it turned out that things went Tits up after that window yeah.

But I just don’t see the point in bed wetting whatever the scenario really, it doesn’t achieve anything does it?

We’re all evertonians and we all want the best for our club but what is the point supporting us if you’re just gonna slag everyone at the club off and call us disgraces etc and be negative about everything. We have a hard enough time defending the club from outsiders without our own fans branding us a laughing stock etc.

And then there’s the conspiracy theorists who think that we could improve the team but we just don’t (for whatever’s reason)

All about opinions of course but I just think if you can’t be positive or at least try to find positives about your club then what is the point?

I’ve never seen Everton win a trophy, seen one final in my whole life.

I’m fuming, I’ve had nothing but emotional blackmail from this club, year on year we’re close to something good, and bombshell happens, back to square one.

Cryarse.

Us 20-something Evertonians should take pride in the fact that we glorify the days in which our back four was comprised of Pistone, Stubbs, Weir and Hibbert.

Status
Not open for further replies.