• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate

Sooner or later a player is going to be paid 200K a week here. ' Later ' meaning in the next couple of years i would imagine.

It's clear for most Evertonians and everyone else from the outside looking in that Everton are trying something they've not done before. We clearly have a project and a plan. Bringing in a young talented manager, bringing in an ambitious driven DOF, the backing of the board in the transfer market, a new stadium project... the list goes on. Getting to the next level requires for us to be successful on the pitch. The better quality of player will demand those types of wages and we will be paying that sooner rather than later. Its bonkers yes but football is now.

I get that. But the current highest earner is on what - 120k.

That leads to people like Schneiderlin getting 100k - there’s a domino effect. Plus I dont think he’s the best player in our team... until he proves it.

FYI we have gone on a splurge before. We got a load of players who turned out to be sub standard. Bolasie was going to be the nuts according to some on here

With the amount of money Sky are paying Premier league clubs, It wouldn't surprise me if already done deals are being held back so they can Grandstand Announce them on that ridiculous channel with that ridiculous Jim White.

It's gonna be a long day.

With the amount of money Sky are paying Premier league clubs, It wouldn't surprise me if already done deals are being held back so they can Grandstand Announce them on that ridiculous channel with that ridiculous Jim White.

It's gonna be a long day.

I can't wait for this to be over...

Status
Not open for further replies.