Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads I would say that someone is from wherever they feel they’re from.

On a smaller scale for example, I was born, brought up and grew up in Walton/Anfield/L4.

I lived there until I was 26 when I moved up to West Derby. I still consider myself from Walton.

In Kean’s case, you’d have to ask him where he feels his heritage lies. It may be in both Italy and Africa.

Totally agree, as I said when someone asked about how I'd describe McCarthy.

If he'd been described as 'Italian with Ivorian heritage" it wouldn't have been an issue, but "Ivorian with Italian papers" really jarred with me as there seems no evidence to think he sees himself as more Ivorian than Italian. Even if I'm wrong I'd prefer to question that kind of thinking.

No chance now... Luiz to Arsenal is on...
Luíz
I've been quietly confident in Brands all summer until the Iwobi and Smalling offers came out of nowhere today. Absolutely smacked of desperation. Hoping I'm wrong, but I guess we'll see. If we just get a CB, I could live with that. As horrible as it sounds, if no winger is brought in, we might see Bolasie back in the squad?
It’s brands he’s a smokescreen ninja

I've been quietly confident in Brands all summer until the Iwobi and Smalling offers came out of nowhere today. Absolutely smacked of desperation. Hoping I'm wrong, but I guess we'll see. If we just get a CB, I could live with that. As horrible as it sounds, if no winger is brought in, we might see Bolasie back in the squad?
What's more likely: that you are wrongly believing in some jarg paper talk or that Brands doesn't know what he's doing?

Right lads a lot for me to catch up on since 4.30 so am I right in the following

Sidibe signed
Zaha transfer request put in, papers reporting a bid of £70m plus Cenk and maybe another
An out of nowhere possible deal for Sanson? at Marseille?
Niasse asking to leave

Anything else I need to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.