Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a bit weird that the transfer deadline is 5pm but you have to register the player by 12pm for the weekend. I suppose it’s only one week but the point was making the deadline end before the season starts, but there will still be players sold on deadline day who can’t start week 1.

Shame we’re missing out on Zouma but I’m sure whoever Marcel buys will be class, even if it’s Smalling we could do a lot worse. I’d like us to splash money on one of the Leipzig defenders instead though.

Zaha throwing in the transfer request should be that one done and dusted. It’s a great signing.

Doucoure will be difficult but we’ll fire another offer in.

Sidibe is done.

This is a boss end to the window.

....not sure what that means, but he’s rapid. If he joins, I can honestly see him playing more games than folk envisage.
The only thing is that he has less experience than Holgate and Silva doesn’t seem fond of him even though he is also a young pacey CB

Shame we’re missing out on Zouma but I’m sure whoever Marcel buys will be class, even if it’s Smalling we could do a lot worse. I’d like us to splash money on one of the Leipzig defenders instead though.

Zaha throwing in the transfer request should be that one done and dusted. It’s a great signing.

Doucoure will be difficult but we’ll fire another offer in.

Sidibe is done.

This is a boss end to the window.

Not sure Zaha is done yet.....

Tomori on loan would be good as CB cover.

I watched a fair amount of Derby last season and Tomori stood out, as a 3rd choice option we could do a lot worse.

Like one of those 3 plums at United for example.
He would be third choice for us at best and might get very little football which is exactly what Tomori and Chelsea would not want.

We would be taking a young player with very little experience and would have to accept the mistakes that come with such a player, there would be a substantial risk for us.

I think it will a more experienced player, maybe somebody from abroad if Brands can prise them free.
Zouma really did well for us but always said he wanted to go back and prove himself at Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.