Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Italian that him and his mum speak to each other in French !
Good God.

If his parents immigrated they will probably speak their native tongue at home. I'm sure his mother speaks perfect italian. His dad does at least, so does Moise.

I'm an immigrant in Belgium and I speak English at home. I also have 2 passports. Evil I am.

James Tarkowski seems like a decent shout, has worked well with Keane before and has experience in the league. Nathan Ake is good as well. Other than that I think we are looking at untested kids or older players no longer wanted at their current clubs

This genuinely isn't a wind up post by the way and I'm not trying to cause bother, but does anyone think that if all these transfers we're being linked with go through that we run the risk of living beyond our means?

Yes, I know most of you will say "It's not your money, just enjoy us signing players" but I wonder how many Rangers supporters were saying that when they were splurging on the likes of Torre Andre Flo?

Do we really have the funds to sign Zaha, Iwobi and another defender?

Reassure me here people
I have said from before the season finished that our activity in the window would tell me a lot about who is in control at Everton.
Moshiri is a very wealthy man with very wealthy friends, but I don't think he could have allowed us to spend like we did last summer, finance a stadium and then come back and spend as much money again this summer... all this with a bloated squad of costly players we struggle to loan never mind sell.

Instead of matching the spend from last summer it looks like we could blow it out of the water and that tells me there are far deeper pockets than those of Moshiri allowing us to spend as freely as we are.

This genuinely isn't a wind up post by the way and I'm not trying to cause bother, but does anyone think that if all these transfers we're being linked with go through that we run the risk of living beyond our means?

Yes, I know most of you will say "It's not your money, just enjoy us signing players" but I wonder how many Rangers supporters were saying that when they were splurging on the likes of Torre Andre Flo?

Do we really have the funds to sign Zaha, Iwobi and another defender?

Reassure me here people

Yes... if we don't plan on signing anyone for the next two or three windows.

We've actually spent very little so far believe it or not, especially when you take into account Kean is on the drip etc.

We might have a negative net spend in this window. Or it might be the biggest outlay in the clubs history.

Tomorrow is a good day to be working at home.

I have said from before the season finished that our activity in the window would tell me a lot about who is in control at Everton.
Moshiri is a very wealthy man with very wealthy friends, but I don't think he could have allowed us to spend like we did last summer, finance a stadium and then come back and spend as much money again this summer... all this with a bloated squad of costly players we struggle to loan never mind sell.

Instead of matching the spend from last summer it looks like we could blow it out of the water and that tells me there are far deeper pockets than those of Moshiri allowing us to spend as freely as we are.

I'd agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.