Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
An ambulance pulls up outside their training ground. The camera slowly pans up to reveal a figure in a full body cast wearing the new Watford home strip. The ambulance lift slowly lowers the mysterious new signing to ground level. His two aides lift him underarms but still he falls to the ground. Face down the camera pans out, the name on the back of the strip is Wellbeck.

Actually crying here well done mate hahaha

Sky are quite clearly clued up on this Zaha thing, it's properly mental that anyone thinks otherwise. They broke that we'd bid. Even when we denied the terms, all the later reports from other outlets suggested that the same players were involved, so even if we hadn't formally bid again, there had clearly had been discussions about it. Now they've broken the news about his transfer request which lo and behold is being reported by all the other major organisations now.

there's still been no official confirmation nor suggestions that tosun has been offered or palace want him though tbf.

That's the worrying thing, if he's put the request in because it's a London club, I'll be gutted. Same time hope whoever buys him has to pay the same fee, on the same terms, all up front.

When have you ever heard of official confirmation of the terms of a bid that hasn't been accepted? It doesn't happen.

i dunno, but i take everton's official word over Sky's guesses any day tbh. If we wanted to offer those two players in exchange, we wouldn't be selling mccarthy and buying zaha in separate deals. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.