Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very relaxed now we have our centre forward in the bag. Still expect at least 2 more, probably 3, but have no idea who. It's kind of exciting having no idea on targets.

I do feel like if this was it for us, I think we’d probably finish 6-8th on the proviso that all the signings get to grips with the PL.

One CB in the mould of a Zouma (i.e. rapid) and one wide forward (as yet unmentioned) and I’m more optimistic. Add Kessie after that and we slam that window shut, it doesn’t slam on us!!

I do feel like if this was it for us, I think we’d probably finish 6-8th on the proviso that all the signings get to grips with the PL.

One CB in the mould of a Zouma (i.e. rapid) and one wide forward (as yet unmentioned) and I’m more optimistic. Add Kessie after that and we slam that window shut, it doesn’t slam on us!!

The RW is the signing I’m looking forward to the most - It could take us onto another level. Provided the CB signing hopefully Zouma or a player of equal attributes comes in.

Quality wise we look thin at CM & RB.

Be a beast of a window if we get those 4 positions resolved.

And, as always getting rid of the garbage would be the icing on the cake.

Ronny Lopez could really do a job for us for the right wing although the links to Zaha just isn’t going away . Still think CB is a priority.. Just please no Rojo

I’ve been up and down with Zaha since the links came up last month. The fee is outrageous, but I think we need him to push us on. Can’t think of another player who could provide the space to our attacking players as much as him. Pace, skill and the ability to suck oppo in is exactly what we need.

saw a lot of Derby last year would rather take Tomori on loan from Chelsea as back up than any of the Man Utd rejects. He has pace to burn and reads the game well for a youngster, he had to playing next to Keogh!!!!

We definitely need another striker. Kean is very young and all the responsibility cannot fall on his shoulders. Plus if we lose him to injury we are back to square one again and DCL.

As well as this we obviously need another centre back.

I’d keep Holgate as RB cover but if they decide to let him go then it means they don’t think he’s up to it so we have to trust that decision.

Another CM is purely dependent on whether they let Schneiderlin go or not.

I'd like Zaha, but whether it's him or not, the wide man we go for needs to be a ball carrier more than a play maker type. We need players who will drive forward at defenders and be more direct. We have a lack of players who want to run with the ball forward into space and need that balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.