Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen lads, hes 19 years old, hes coming to a new country, hes learning to play with new team mates, a new style, a new manager.

Please, I beg you, give the lad a season and a half before you write him off, for Gods sake.

Hopefully he comes in and smashes it, im sure he will, but just in case, get off his back.

Yeah I can definitely see Evertonians doing that...

For a fanbase that has had to wait so long for investment, trophies or general positivity we are remarkably impatient.

Not going to happen unless the ban hammer is swung in the direction of the usual suspects lol
Well I for one am absolutely fed up of the negativity and abuse towards our players, especially at the games themselves, and on here and other forums, but using the ban hammer might be taking things a tad too far... not sure @GrandOldTeam would approve ??

• Haha
Reactions: kev
Would prefer for us to be in a position to keep him actually by that time. Hope we won't be seen as a stepping stone towards the footballing elite in five years time, but being part of it. And quite honestly, I'm confident Moshiri and Brands fully agree with that.

Obvs, but without getting ahead of ourselves, it would be nicer to look at a massive profit after 5 years of success than trying to shift Niasse, etc etc etc.

Moy Keane
1564930723503.jpg

David Moise
1564930916237.jpg

It would make for a refreshing season if all Blues actually got right behind the team, every player, right from the start of the season and actually encouraged and supported them... rather than the moaning that so often infests our fan base.

Everyone responds to encouragement and/or a pat on the back, so let's try get behind them totally !!

Here here. Too much whingeing. How would you feel with boo boys on your back whilst you are trying your best.

Well I for one am absolutely fed up of the negativity and abuse towards our players, especially at the games themselves, and on here and other forums, but using the ban hammer might be taking things a tad too far... not sure @GrandOldTeam would approve ??

Obviously it was said in jest ;) But it is true that there are a small group on here who constantly look for the negative in every piece of news.

Is this kid italy’s starting centre forward? Or is it more a case of him having come on as sub or started in a couple of games against poorer opponents?

Listen lads, hes 19 years old, hes coming to a new country, hes learning to play with new team mates, a new style, a new manager.

Please, I beg you, give the lad a season and a half before you write him off, for Gods sake.

Hopefully he comes in and smashes it, im sure he will, but just in case, get off his back.
Should have this printed out and put under every seat at the start of every home game

Obvs, but without getting ahead of ourselves, it would be nicer to look at a massive profit after 5 years of success than trying to shift Niasse, etc etc etc.
Get what your saying, but if there's one time in our recent history and our future that gives us a chance of competing at the very highest level, that time seems to be now. We really should give it all to lose that 'stepping stone' tag.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Now's the time to fully reinstate that superb line under our logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.