Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the lad Fowler’s with hahahaha wtf, Ramtin. Must have made it, you love to see it

Is it racist to post a picture of a mop if a player's hair resembles it? Don't be such a kin trouble maker.

So if a white player has a skin head and somebody posts a picture of a potato it's racist is it?

What about when Jason Lee was called pineapple head because of his hair style... racist?

Awful snide trouble making.

Tom Davies has had a lot of rib taking with his hair styles on here... Indeed, can't see why colour should dictate who should be subjected to personal jibes on their looks personal styles etc...

Tom Davies has had a lot of rib taking with his hair styles on here... Indeed, can't see why colour should dictate who should be subjected to personal jibes on their looks personal styles etc...

What about talks of his dad abandoning him for a tractor on pg 288. Not too offended by it but anyone who thinks the black lads don’t get a few racist jokes in these threads are putting their heads in the sand.

What about talks of his dad abandoning him for a tractor on pg 288. Not too offended by it but anyone who thinks the black lads don’t get a few racist jokes in these threads are putting their heads in the sand.
Not aware of the story, however, if his father was a Farmer it's insensitive joke about abandonment. And round my way it's just what happens in the farming community, jokes about farming. Tractors are big thing in upper middle class farming communities!

You’ve seen a lot of him?

Nope, but just that he's a teenage striker scoring goals for fun at one of the top clubs in the world in big games.

We're in a world where average Brighton or whatever players are going for £20m - for a kid doing what he's done at Juventus then £40m+ would be the going rate.

It's not racist it's a joke referencing the fact he said juve owe him two tractors.

The issue is people don't understand what racism is anymore. Making fun of someone because of their coulor of skin is racist. Making fun of someone because of a self imposed asthetical aspect of themselfs e.g haircut or clothing style or tattoos is not racist.

If someone looks like a wally it's not racist to say they look like a wally.

Anyway I think this kid is going to be a absolute beast for us and I can't wait to see him play. If we get zaha and zouma in as well then screw top 6 I reckon we can get top 4!

Rom got his dreadlocks cut when he said that he basically needed to grow up. I imagine similar will happen with Kean.

Don't want another Pogba Madonna.

Status
Not open for further replies.