Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been positive about everything this window. Trusting Brands, all the targets have been looking good, looking to move the right players on. I literally haven't been negative about one thing.

But OK mate x
Hmmmm
When you have Moise Kean linked - a transfer that has literally no hope whatsoever of happening - you know it's silly season for the rags.
Very positive mate xoxoxo

Hmmmm

Very positive mate xoxoxo

Yes, I didn't believe it because the target was a young hotshot from Juventus.

I didn't believe the media - I wasn't negative about the actual target. In fact, the opposite is true.

My very next post...

I'd say around £50m, but as you say bigger clubs will be after him.

The irony would be if Juve got rid because Lukaku is coming in hahaha - talk about a downgrade.

So is this dude good enough for us, or is he just another Niasse?
Personally I think he's a bit better than Bolasie. I definitely saw him play while watching Onyenkuru down the stretch a bunch at Gala. Big, strong, complete beast in the air - that's a physical league, too. Pretty good with his right foot, took some PKs, the dude can score no question.

The only thing I could think of is that we'd sell Tosun + Niasse, he'd be a bench option if we needed goals, DCL if we don't?

Guess he'd be a slight improvement over Tosun? More physically capable of playing in the PL. Better fit, maybe?

I just don't believe any of the crap out of Turkey.

Personally I think he's a bit better than Bolasie. I definitely saw him play while watching Onyenkuru down the stretch a bunch at Gala. Big, strong, complete beast in the air - that's a physical league, too. Pretty good with his right foot, took some PKs, the dude can score no question.

The only thing I could think of is that we'd sell Tosun + Niasse, he'd be a bench option if we needed goals, DCL if we don't?

Guess he'd be a slight improvement over Tosun? More physically capable of playing in the PL. Better fit, maybe?

I just don't believe any of the crap out of Turkey.

Moise Kean thread mate!

I wasn't 100% sure it was @Tubey but had to quickly check the vaults.

"Nah never negative me"

K.

Again.

I'd say around £50m, but as you say bigger clubs will be after him.

The irony would be if Juve got rid because Lukaku is coming in hahaha - talk about a downgrade.

Laughable. You got caught out chatting [Poor language removed].

I'm delighted we're in for this lad, have been all along. Happy with Gbamin too, Lemina would be decent as well, Andre Gomes I think is one of the best transfers we've wrapped up in years, even Lossl is a Prem experienced back up 'keeper.

But yeah, 'negative'.

Status
Not open for further replies.