Sandro 5m -0
Keane 25m - Zero
Pickford 25m - Zero
Klaassen 24m - 14m

Amount spent : 247.5m
Amount recouped in fees : 95m
Amount considered Zero due to players being worthy : 95m
Total amount wasted on rubbish : 125m

Best weve had since Moyes. LOL Just LOL.

Meanwhile Marcel Brands

Rico 45m - 150m
Gomes 22m - 80m
Delph 8m - 25m
Bernie FREE - 40m
Lossl FREE -15m
Mina 27m - 54m
Digne 18m - 275m

Amount spent : 120m
Amount considered Zero due to players being worthy : 120m
Potential sale value of all players : 639m

#levels
What part of Walsh signings/Koeman s=gnings don
Soz Dave, but Koeman told him whom to sign not Walsh, Koeman managed the team, and hence the hissy fit over giroud. It’s all Koeman and Walsh together the utter clowns
Come on, that's too scatter gun an approach to the signings in the time both were here. Are you honeslty telling me that Koeman goes for Lookman and, vice versa, Walsh goes Klaassen?

I don't mean a new starter, but as it stands we are a Coleman injury away from Mirallas starting !
I think Silva was accepting of that fact when he tried him there in preseason. I’m guessing he prefers to go all out on the other positions as we only have so much to spend

Lemina and Gbamin does make sense if we don't sign a CB and shift Besic Pennington Mccarthy and Schneiderlin.

We'd be a RB and RW short. Doable

Lemina will look like the best player on the park for one match then look out of his depth for the next three. Got the ability but not sure about the consistency/mentality.
Yeah completely agree. He's got lots of talent, I wanted us to get him from Juve (I think we were vaguely inked too) but he just hasn't kicked on like I thought he would. He's basically 26 now, and still plays like a 21 year old. I'm not sure I'd be happy with him coming in as Gana's replacement (whether nominal or not) but if it was him and Gbamin both coming in it wouldn't be so bad.

I think Lemina could likely be option B if Mainz play hardball. Its a way to force their hand, because unless they have another suitor it will be an opportunity missed by them. We may not be looking for both if we primarly rate Gbamin as a DM, instead we may be just pursuing both options just in case.

Lemina and Gbamin does make sense if we don't sign a CB and shift Besic Pennington Mccarthy and Schneiderlin.

We'd be a RB and RW short. Doable
I may be wayyyyy off here but maybe they are impressed with Gibson in the back and having the flexibility of Holgate to cover CB and RB

Status
Not open for further replies.