Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know for this lad can speak any English? I hope so, as it helps young players settle in if they can chat with their team mates!

Kean not in UK yet & no medical scheduled today per Myers. Given squad fly out to Germany Friday wonder if we will arrange medical for him, Gbamin to be done there?

Myers knows sweet F.A anymore. All the info he peddles now is just Sky info. Blert

...interesting insight. I like it that he says he learned ‘in the streets’. A bit like Rooney, I like lads who grew up attached to a football, no better place to learn skills, practicing without even thinking your practicing.

Also, don’t mind the references to ‘God’. Not from a religious perspective, but there are some that think he’s a bad lad so it’ll be good if he has some personal values to cling to.

Can you imagine the bromance he will have with DCL? They have the same Instagram style to flaunt with, guaranteed they will slot 20+ goals each
Funnily enough I noticed Dom had liked a recent post of his on Instagram (the clip of his season highlights). Obviously he already knew he was a baller.

Link? Cos I can't see it

Why wouldn't they have the medical today? it's not like we've got time to spare to sort these things out like...

Status
Not open for further replies.