Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool mate. I thought Lozano would of kicked on and moved to a CL club by now but it seems like he's not in demand as I thought. Maybe it's because of Raiola.
Lozano is really fast like Bruma, I think PSV have been a CL team recently. I’d love them both at Everton - but they wouldn’t necessarily be a huge upgrade on what we have.

I just feel like Brands has an ace up his sleeve.

Bar Zaha, what other wing forwards would you say we have been linked with? I mean by a source worth mentioning.

Brands has got a Digne up his sleeve for the wider, im telling ya.

One of the PSV lads might make sense, but they are both right footed.

Brands will have the low down on any of their players so will know if they would fit our requirements.

I was doing some analysis on left footed right wingers and Neres / Malcom are pretty neck and neck. I'd be happier with either, but I cannot image they would take the same money to play for Zenit. Either that or it's a windup to get Brands to overpay, which he ain't doing.

Pulisic would’ve been perfect for us. I think the pressure to replace Hazard may see him struggle at Chelsea this season as well. Damn.
I also still don’t get the Malcom love. What has he done at Barca to warrant the hype/fees being reported?

Status
Not open for further replies.