Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen something similar a few times in here and keep going back to the video to see if I'm missing something. I've seen it abut half a dozen times now and there's nothing on there that concerns me at all. What I see is a quick, strong, athletic and combative player who seems to have a very good passing range. He's also a good ball carrier (something we currently lack in our midfield) and looks to have a good leap on him too. He isn't Gana but he'll add strength to our midfield and is also able to cover a few other positions.

What from the video makes you think he wouldn't be good enough for us as a defensive midfielder.?

He looks a bit laboured on the ball to me. I do have worries he good get caught on the ball and could take time adapting to the speed of the premiership. I could be completely wrong though.

I don't know how I'd cope with us having the likes of Richie, Kean and this Jesus fella in the team. Insane levels of talent and could really lead to years of something really special.

I don't know how I'd cope with us having the likes of Richie, Kean and this Jesus fella in the team. Insane levels of talent and could really lead to years of something really special.

Reinier Jesus would still be out on loan whilst we are playing in BMD lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.