Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s happened with the Neres links ? That was the transfer I was most excited about purely cause his YouTube video had copious amount of outrageous stepovers.

Manuel Fernandes doing a U turn on Leroy Fer’s horse, to take Ever Banega on a journey he knew nothing about

All controlled by Mrs Lukaku sat on the other side of the world
I guess it's a lot going on in this post but not sure I understand half of it. Is it something about a horse in a house and some Voodoo?

Ehhhhhhhhh
Like for like? We definitely won’t find that.

But finding someone who in replacing Gana improves our midfield isn’t impossible. Someone who’s maybe a LITTLE weaker defensively but offers a threat going the other way too... Not easy, but not impossible
I'm still getting over it lads, loved Gana and I'm gutted I won't see him at Everton again.

I guess it's a lot going on in this post but not sure I understand half of it. Is it something about a horse in a house and some Voodoo?
Wank joke tbf but mate but Fernandes did a literal U turn to go sign for Valencia, we got a work permit for Banega without telling him, Leroy Fer bought his Mrs a horse when she lived in a flat, and yeah Moshiri’s very strange* comments about Lukaku’s mum

With Zaha, I think the club will wait until the death and hope we get a few more sold like Tosun, McCarthy and Bolasie before being able to bid any higher due to FFP.

I think we'll go as high as £65 million and they'll accept.

Wank joke tbf but mate but Fernandes did a literal U turn to go sign for Valencia, we got a work permit for Banega without telling him, Leroy Fer bought his Mrs a horse when she lived in a flat, and yeah Moshiri’s very strange* comments about Lukaku’s mum
That's actually great

Status
Not open for further replies.