Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...i’m believing the Zaha boat has sailed, but looking at Kean he does seem to be a link player, good back to goal strength and happy to lay the ball off. He might just suit playing around the likes of Bernard and Sigurdsson.

Kean has the quality to create chances for himself, but players with the capability to ‘put him in’ will be a bonus.
A signing like this must create a buzz around dressing room as well.

Made up with getting it done.

I can kind of see what he means. It's not 'not good enough' as in rubbish, but it's maybe not good enough to get us top 6, which is surely our aim. I reckon Arsenal will be expecting considerably more than that from Pepe, Aubameyang, and Lacazette for example. I'd like another attacking threat coming in personally.
Problem is Lacazette and Aubameyang are top class players, we can't get that type of player here. Pepe was very very good in France last year so could also be good but again we aren't getting that calibre of player here. Just need to carry on improving our team and trying to chip away, if Arsenal and United don't improve their defence then it could help us. I do think we will get another winger in, whether it be Malcom, Zaha or another to help lighten the load

A signing like this must create a buzz around dressing room as well.

Made up with getting it done.

...absolutely, it gives everybody a lift. Kean really looks the part. A few folk have concerns about him being a ‘bad lad’ off the pitch, but I don’t mind that too much as long as footy is important to him.

Of course it is complimentary.

As usual you are spot on with your analysis of what we really need ...... which makes your love affair with lil Mo all the more suprising.

I loved him, he was everything I look for in a player he could tackle, he ran for 90minutes, he could play footy with the ball and passion, everything I want from a midfielder. Sadly he never really kicked on as he should.

I loved him, he was everything I look for in a player he could tackle, he ran for 90minutes, he could play footy with the ball and passion, everything I want from a midfielder. Sadly he never really kicked on as he should.
Showed he could man mark Messi as noted by Bobby brown shoes , shame about the back heel.

Really? Nah he’s going somewhere, doesn’t really seem to be any others actually gone in for him. Reckon this will happen personally, too much smoke already.

Reckon Malcom is now a smokescreen for Palace to realise we mean business.

...possibly, Thomas, we’ll soon find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.