• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise we can do all 3 things?

If we want to compete we need better than Theo freaking Walcott.

Dont sell Everton short Mikey, dont panic due to lack of time, demand what we need, its VERY clear :

1 RB
1 CB
1 DM
1 Winger
1 ST

Accept nothing else.

I agree, but I’d say priority order

1 ST
1 DM
1 CB
1 Winger
1 RB

Just because I see the first 4 needing to be starters, and the RB being back up, where Holgate did well for West Brom last season.

Kean maybe a talent, but I’d be surprised if he got 20 goals. 15 would be a good first season, Richarlison probably the same. And Bernard has never scored goals, I’d be amazed if he got 10. So 35 goals from your front 3 isn’t good enough

I agree. With those numbers, we'd need Siggy chipping in 10 again and then another 10 goals from other areas of the pitch (Digne, Mina, Seamus, Gomes etc). If we could clear 65 goals scored and keep it tight at the back, i'll feel more confident for the season ahead. Still don't think with Kean alone we'll get anywhere near 6th, probably not even 7th, but he's absolutely a step in the right direction

I'd be fine with DCL on the wing to be honest

Used to hate it when he played out there but he's grown as a player since then and I reckon he could do it now

But you wouldn't. He's not fast, or skillful, not a great passer, not a great crosser. He's entirely one-footed in terms of ability.

Absolutely nothing to suggest he'd be a decent winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.