Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Gbamin not playing in the Mainz cup game makes it seem like they are planning to keep him. Also if he was our set choice replacement I think that we would have had a bid in for him and he'd be here as Gana has been waiting almost 2 months now to go.

...ah ok, Gbamin not playing actually suggests to me he might be on the move.

He looks a big strong athlete, the type I say ‘makes the pitch look small’ because they cover ground quickly. His passing range actually seems similar to Gomes, in that he sprays the ball out wide from central positions. Saying that, a few names are in the mix as a replacement, but I would like us to have real power in that area of the team.

He looks a big strong athlete, the type I say ‘makes the pitch look small’ because they cover ground quickly. His passing range actually seems similar to Gomes, in that he sprays the ball out wide from central positions. Saying that, a few names are in the mix as a replacement, but I would like us to have real power in that area of the team.

Doucoure.
Just to annoy Watford some more.

I feel like Gbamin not playing in the Mainz cup game makes it seem like they are planning to keep him. Also if he was our set choice replacement I think that we would have had a bid in for him and he'd be here as Gana has been waiting almost 2 months now to go.

I thought Gbamin was at Afcon, which is why he didn't play yesterday?

1564337864704.jpeg

Found this which doesn’t bode well for Gbamin seeing that he has worse passing stats than Gana in a worse league.

I’d like others in the mix like Soumaré and Berge

Been away with African cup of nations mate, I think extended leave.

Im a little confused, them not playing their best player makes it seem like they are planning to keep him?

That seems like the opposite of what it indicates.

Im a little confused, them not playing their best player makes it seem like they are planning to keep him?

That seems like the opposite of what it indicates.

Mateta is their best player. 1/2 strike rate in the Bundesliga for a 21 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.