Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with the right personnel around him Richarlison can still be a boss ST.

Richarlison:
ST - 11p 4g 0a
LW - 11p 5g 1a
RW - 12p 3g 0a

DCL:
ST - 18p 3g 2a

I think we see Richarlison as a good RW due to how relatively good Richarlison is compared to Walcott. Richarlison also played ST during the teams worst time form wise of the season and shouldn’t shoulder all the blame for his performances in the position.

If we do get a ST like Kean though and a true left footed RW, Richarlison’s best position is at LW. To have a free flowing front line like Silva seems to favor it would require 2 signings and Bernard to be moved to the bench or tucked inside as a CM.

I can see it being done but I’m torn about lil Bernie not getting starts when he was showing so much improvement over the year.

I can only see Bernard playing CM if Siggy isn’t in there and so he’s lined up more towards the left side closest to Digne so they can push Richarlison forward and more towards the center.
Bernard has played 22 minutes in the middle since leaving Brazil so that ain't happening.

I think Richarlison could eventually be a decent CF, but it's still weakening some place else and his physicality is a key outlet for us in transition because OUTSIDE backs can't match him. It's just critical in dealing with the press and when you move him to CF he isn't the same.

I'm not against signing Zaha, but. Wasn't the idea that Marcel Brands could bring in talent from South America or lower leagues so we could avoid spending extortionate amounts on such player's.

He's doing wonders trying to shift out deadwood on massive contracts then we are on the verge of blowing millions on a player who has undoubted talent but often looks more like a hip hop artist on the pitch than an actual footballer.

Let's see how this one works out!

Bernard has played 22 minutes in the middle since leaving Brazil so that ain't happening.

I think Richarlison could eventually be a decent CF, but it's still weakening some place else and his physicality is a key outlet for us in transition because OUTSIDE backs can't match him. It's just critical in dealing with the press and when you move him to CF he isn't the same.

U WOT M8

The main reason was the fact that both full backs had decent support in front of them for a change, instead of just the left side. It opened more space up naturally as opposition players had much more to think about.
And it meant Walcott wasn’t getting a game

I'm not against signing Zaha, but. Wasn't the idea that Marcel Brands could bring in talent from South America or lower leagues so we could avoid spending extortionate amounts on such player's.

He's doing wonders trying to shift out deadwood on massive contracts then we are on the verge of blowing millions on a player who has undoubted talent but often looks more like a hip hop artist on the pitch than an actual footballer.

Let's see how this one works out!

Only probably with the young South American avenue is our work permit laws are much stricter than the Netherlands. As we are seeing with Onyekuru.

I agree though Zaha does whiff of not in keeping with the strategy.

We ain't spending 60 million and its pure agent bs to flush out arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.