Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he's seen as a centre forward?

Bernard - Zaha - Richarlison

No that I'm confident that guy with career high of 11 goals should be a remedy to our attacking woes.

I don't think it's happening because he wants Euro football but if it is I'm absolutely torn on this.
Him up front with Richarlison on the right and Bernard on the left isn't bad but 60m??? That's a lot of money on one player who I'd say is decent at best.

...varying views on Kean’s contract situation. At the beginning of the window reports suggested he was keen to sign a new contract and saw his development best served at Juventus. I’m not aware that a new contract has actually been offered, so I don’t know if he’s turned one down.

I suspect Raiola has lots to do with how the players status has changed. Unlikely to be a regular starter in the short-term at Juventus, the youngster can already secure his financial future at this stage in his career with a big bucks move.

I know I’m biased but I would move , trying to get the mind of a footballer ? A highly rated one and even at the age of 19 even a dumb 19 year old should realise that playing is better than not. If he truely believes in himself he will know that a move now , on higher wages with a sign on fee etc would make him set for life. He must also realise of he does progress then he will get his move as he has 15 years of gory ahead of him. The only other option would be if his agent cares nothing about him and tells him to see out the contract and aim for a 20-30m Sogn on fee as a free agent next year

Zaha it,s a NO from me but if he does sign, I hope he is not going to be a disruptive influence in the dressing room - just feel bad vibes about this lad.off the pitch.

Give them Oumar and Tosun and some cash...that would be a great deal for us IMO. Just can't see it though, he will want to stay in London

Maybe he's seen as a centre forward?

Bernard - Zaha - Richarlison

No that I'm confident that guy with career high of 11 goals should be a remedy to our attacking woes.
Everyone wants to do the Barca MSN style, Instead of having a striker who is your main man you spread the goals across the front three which is what we've kinda been linked to all summer with players who can play up front or on the right, I don't think it'll work for us because we aren't at that quality yet but a lot of the top top teams seem to be moving towards that style.

Moshiri loves a statement signing. The only way this makes any sense is if he has said to Brands do your work to trim the wage bill, offload the dross and sign young guys with upside but if there is a chance to make a big splash by signing an established PL star I will punt you the cash because it will help raise our profile with media, potential sponsors and stadium financiers.

For £80m you want more goals and assists than what he has. He has been outscored by Milovjevic for two seasons running ffs. No chance he gets all those pens next season either.
m8 Zaha's diving antics win Milojevic about 20 penalties a season I'm sure the Palace fan on here can confirm this

Status
Not open for further replies.