New Everton Stadium Discussion

Spent the day travelling to Mainz, avoiding the intense 41c heat to end up in a hotel in the equivalent of the Yorkshire moors so missed the big unveil, anyway looks sound to me, now I just need to wangle myself out of last of the summer wines Germany.

It’s absolutely stunning. The old style industrial red brick elevations, the shiny steel roof and the shapes are so much better then the leaked images indicated.

What I don’t get is the hatred for the word EVERTON overlooking the redeveloped docklands. People prefer it to be replaced by some sponsors logo. Are you people mentally ill?

It’s absolutely stunning. The old style industrial red brick elevations, the shiny steel roof and the shapes are so much better then the leaked images indicated.

What I don’t get is the hatred for the word EVERTON overlooking the redeveloped docklands. People prefer it to be replaced by some sponsors logo. Are you people mentally ill?
WTactualF?

On the flip side of it all.
I live within 20 mins walk of Goodison and commute past it twice a day to and from work on top of attending matches there.

Gonna be a really emotional day when we finally move out. A true landmark.
Was a sad day for me when the four monolithic floodlight towers were removed. They defined Goodison for me.