New Everton Stadium Discussion

Like a bear pit ;) ;)

I have never been there, but know a few who have, and apparently the outside of the Nou Camp is not all that. But once inside, it all kinda feels below ground, with everyone on top of the pitch. That was years ago mind, so may well have changed since, or I am remembering a totally different ground being described!

Oh sorry, dont people count if they dont live in the shadows of the stadium?
blrg.gif

Yes. On the tour from ground level outside the stadium you ascend an inclined ramp which takes you up possibly a couple of tiers.
Then when you emerge at the position of were the club president has his seats you see immediately that there is a a lot more stadium below.

People dont count at all with you mate as you are more than happy to force evict people to stay at Goodison but now bleat on about the community half a mile away from our new stadium! I guess people only count for you when it suits your agenda for them to count otherwise you dont seem to care.
People matter. I take a utilitarian approach; Jeremy Bentham declared that a moral action is one that maximizes utility, or happiness, for the greatest number of people.

If you can redeveop at GP by affecting, say, 50 homes, then that's more preferable to building afresh somewhere else and negatively changing the environment of a couple of urban villages with thousands of homes involved.

People matter. I take a utilitarian approach; Jeremy Bentham declared that a moral action is one that maximizes utility, or happiness, for the greatest number of people.

If you can redeveop at GP by affecting, say, 50 homes, then that's more preferable to building afresh somewhere else and negatively changing the environment of a couple of urban villages with thousands of homes involved.
So you are happy to force move people from their homes if it's less disruptive than your supposed disruption from a stadium that will have people going to it once every other week. That the argument they used in America for the oil pipes over native Americans land.. so you are now like trump. Congrats mate well done.

Dave, how is building on a unused brownfield site having a negative impact?

Compared to CPO's on people's livelihood.

Shut up Dave.
For God's sake STFU just for one night

I am no longer local, but are some making out that the new ground will have an impact on some folks homes? Last I saw, the ground will be on the edge of the Mersey, pretty much. On a wasteland of an unused docks.

Or have Wimpey lobbed a ton of crap houses up over night?