Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PAY ATTENTION. INFO FROM PORTUGAL. DANILO PEREIRA,FROM PORTO, IS THE TARGET TO REPLACE GANA. He left the Porto internship today for disciplinary reasons. Wants to leave his club and want to play for Everton.

Excelent player. He is European Champion from Portugal
I’ll be so conflicted if this happens now

wants to leave because of things that have happened in portugal-linked on that last year

I assume this is the West Ham delegation they mention?

That's circa £34m in profit. Just need to make our money back on the £135m outlay for Sigurdsson, Williams, Tosun, Schneiderlin and Bolasie and I'd say Walsh can enjoy a nice, positive retrospective.

By light of the end of the tunnel I meant financial breathing space rather than Walsh being post-humously honoured..
With amoritisation of fees and years ticking by on contracts (Williams gone for example), l I was wondering just how constrained we still were considering we are booking some profits..

Maybe the damage done to the club over several years has been too extensive to expect a swift turfing out of dross. We have ended up with a dozen or more players ranging from not very good to crap, which will take more than one Brand window to unload. Mid table is easily in our reach and even higher only if we can compete with our nearest comparative rivals Wolves and Leicester and even possibly West Ham. There is no short cut back to being top 6 challengers.

Maybe it’s wishful thinking, but just maybe we are waiting till after the announcement of the stadium plans tomorrow before we make our move in the market. With so little transfer activity happening, sports news outlets are crying out for stories. Tomorrow Everton are going to be the news story! There will be a real feel good factor around the club and it’s fanbase (here’s hoping the designs meet our expectations). Potential young exciting talent will see us as exciting ‘project’ (hate that term) to fulfil their talent. Brands will want to enhance the momentum of tomorrow and I could see the arrival of either kean or Malcolm or both soon after.
Kean and Malcom are doing the PowerPoint. You heard it here first.

PAY ATTENTION. INFO FROM PORTUGAL. DANILO PEREIRA,FROM PORTO, IS THE TARGET TO REPLACE GANA. He left the Porto internship today for disciplinary reasons. Wants to leave his club and want to play for Everton.

Crikey we’re link with someone

Got a source Boss or you on the wind up ?

I doubt Silva thinks Delph is capable of playing Gueye’s role
They're both fairly limited holding midfielders, except Gueye is a better athlete and Delph is better on the ball. I'm not expecting this to drastically affect the team.

It baffles me that we even need to post this. It should be patently clear to everyone that this is what’s required (is even go so far as to say 1 in 2 out once the striker and cb is sorted).

People easily forget/ignore the mess we’ve been left in from the Walsh tenancy.
We do not easily forget that,no

Calling BS here. Old news.

Can't help but laugh when I read "delegation to Portugal"

Status
Not open for further replies.