• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can play anywhere across the front 3

So can Richarlison - but let’s be clear, they both aren’t ideal centre forwards. In the same way Coleman can play right mid, and martina could play anywhere across the back line.

Also, if malcom is 35m and we consider Richarlison to play across the front three, that would leave 45m left to buy a centre back.

It’s utterly baffling why you’d want to spaff 80m on one player, when we have other areas that need genuinely addressing with players who naturally play in those positions.

we will get £20m from Bolasie, McCarthy and Niasse. If somebody had said to me earlier this summer we would have added:

Gomes
delph,
Zaha

for a £50m outlay i'd have snapped their hands off. Zaha has been one of the stand out players in the league for the past 3 years. He won't come cheap

He hasnt been a stand out player. He is hyped because he stands out for palace. His stats dont back him up as one of the leagues stand out players at all.

Bolasie was a stand out player at palace as well.

We will not be buying Zaha. Not. Nearly everyone is able to resist the stuff that agents put out in the press, earlier in the window, but at this point, we are that desperate for transfer news, it's all gobbled up and fumed over. Deep breaths, lads, it won't be happening. Price, age and resale value, ain't ticking brands boxes

He hasnt been a stand out player. He is hyped because he stands out for palace. His stats dont back him up as one of the leagues stand out players at all.

Bolasie was a stand out player at palace as well.

a 1 in 3 wide man for a garbage Palace team.

Evertonians a nuts! Who you wanna sign then? Malcom? must be better cos he's Brazilian even though his stats are worse than Zaha

I can't see what else Zaha offers differently to Richarlison apart from having a few extra years experience than him I think signing Zaha wouldn't work well with what we want to get out of Richarlison.

Spending 80 million for us on one player is too much of a risk if it doesn't work out. We've given Palace enough money as it is.

Another issue is that Zaha like with Richarlison has built up a reputation for diving. We struggle to get enough decisions as it is and that wont help our cause even with VAR.

No idea bud, but given the quality of the transfer thread the comment was totally left field and gold

What’s your opinion of the Zaha rumours?
left field but possibly not gold. Not at £80m anyway. I'd break our transfer record for him though.

Think most of the dislike for him on here is personal rather than footballing. Very dangerous player who I can see being prolific in a good team.

I would rather spend the money on the young brazilian lid Reiner or Pepe
Like this guy possibly?
Newcastle United have signed striker Joelinton from Hoffenheim for a club record £40m fee on a six-year deal.

The Arse have allegedly had a £40m bid for Wilf turned down, so what kind of sum would secure Zaha? Would he come here though?
Zaha is way too expensive for me. He wants European footy too.
Well yes, but if he really wants a move, he and Palace will have to see who makes the highest bid, or he’ll stay and be unhappy. He must realise he’s not a £80m player surely?

So can Richarlison - but let’s be clear, they both aren’t ideal centre forwards. In the same way Coleman can play right mid, and martina could play anywhere across the back line.

Also, if malcom is 35m and we consider Richarlison to play across the front three, that would leave 45m left to buy a centre back.

It’s utterly baffling why you’d want to spaff 80m on one player, when we have other areas that need genuinely addressing with players who naturally play in those positions.

You were doing well until :

“ Martina could play anywhere across the back line “

Status
Not open for further replies.