Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players were signed before stats.

Good scouts wouldnt just use stats.

They have a use, but they shouldn't be the only thing, which is what some people are doing.......

Anyway, I guess my prediction of an exciting day has crashed and burnt.

Nothing new, no sagas resolved, utterly NADA. Wonder how long Brands has left on his holiday.
He's scheduled back in his office at FF on Wednesday 7th August at around 11.45pm. Will get himself a strong cup of coffee and have a good ****. Rolling himself a big fat Dutchie after that and start up computers, fax machines etc...etc... Will check the internet connections and telephone lines after that.

After that he'll sit back in his chair and have a little nap. Afther that nap it's time for a good english breakfast. Will be around 8am on Thursday 8th August now. Marcel goes to the bog again and after that sits down in his chair and say to himself, 'now let's get this one done and dusted, it's play time'.

9 hours later, Zouma, Kean, Malcom, a right back and a Gueye replacement will all have been unveiled on the OS, wearing an Everton shirt and holding a scarf up at Goodison. At 5.01pm, Marcel will shut down the office and say, 'Bit of a boring day, I'll be off golfing'.

The manager has openly said that Delph is not a replacement for Gana and if Gana is sold WE WILL be buying a DIRECT replacement
Pretty directly.

It's all just so silly. The fact that anyone thought this guy was a Gana replacement was ridiculous to begin with. Yet still, folks believed it.

I do think it's all symptomatic of everyone just assuming things under Brands will be the same as things under everyone else before him. Which I get it, the team and board has let us down, but come on. He's a different guy, different owner, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.