Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to be aiming higher than that. We need to lash whatever we have on Marc albrighton.
He won LCFC the league a few years back. That way we could sell Lookman to RBL and move Bernard to the bench. Because that's what he was born to do, come in off the bench to spell Marc Albrighton, who is a superior player. Hell, we might as well sell Bernard. I mean, it's friggin Marc Albrighton.

He won LCFC the league a few years back. That way we could sell Lookman to RBL and move Bernard to the bench. Because that's what he was born to do, come in off the bench to spell Marc Albrighton, who is a superior player. Hell, we might as well sell Bernard. I mean, it's friggin Marc Albrighton.

How do the stats clowns explain Leicester winning the league? I mean every single player smashed every metric they have ever produced.

Thats why stats have no place in football, its not a sport that conforms.

How do the stats clowns explain Leicester winning the league? I mean every single player smashed every metric they have ever produced.

You couldn't have predicted players like Mahrez and Vardy would produce like they did but their stats that season were legit as were Kante's which I think has shown to not be an anomaly. They're all good players still. They also benefited from that being the worst league season in decades for overall quality. But they could have challenged for Europe again if Kante stayed.

You couldn't have predicted players like Mahrez and Vardy would produce like they did but their stats that season were legit as were Kante's which I think has shown to not be an anomaly. They're all good players still. They also benefited from that being the worst league season in decades for overall quality. But they could have challenged for Europe again if Kante stayed.

Mate, STAY ON TOPIC.

I know you aint the only one, but my a mile, you are the most frequent. Your call cuddles.

Mate, STAY ON TOPIC.

I know you aint the only one, but my a mile, you are the most frequent. Your call cuddles.
Yeah there's barely an on topic post in here but whatever I'll take the fall.

It would be nice to get something done this week so that we have something extra for the Palace game. We are down Zouma and up Lossl and Delph from the end of last year which is a net negative as it stands.

Steve Walsh identified Kante off the back of him having very good stats in the french league to be fair

Status
Not open for further replies.