2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about it this way. If there was a team chasing Richarlison and Marco said, "He's a good player and I want him as part of the squad," would you be confident that he was staying? Because personally I'd be bricking it.

It would depend which club.

I mean if Stoke or Swansea were the 1s interested I would be confident he would stay.

Chelsea > Everton.

Think about it this way. If there was a team chasing Richarlison and Marco said, "He's a good player and I want him as part of the squad," would you be confident that he was staying? Because personally I'd be bricking it.

Not the same situation for a start, seeing as Lampard just arrived at Chelsea as manager and will obviously be working with a lot of these players for the first time

Silva not only is the man who brought Richarlison to Everton but they also have a close relationship, so it'd be a completely different set of circumstances and he'd never say it to begin with

Time to move on mate, we've got roughly 3 weeks to get an alternative in and we need to make it count

Lampard said few days ago he does not deal in anything on the money side etc,just wants to train the players and so on,so while it doesnt sound good,you just never know if we did bid a certain amount, will the chelsea top bosses take it, Zouma going by quite a lot of chelsea fans and even pre season is no popular compared to there other defenders for some reason, but i dont think Zouma is the type to maybe say he wants to go

I hope Marco says that he wants Gana to stay because that puts an end to everything.

If Zouma is wanted and gets a game at Chelsea, he stays.

Just a real shame the club never had a option to buy included - he seemed keen to stay/would have done if we had that clause/wrapped it up when Chelsea were in Sarri limbo.

Shame, but I don’t doubt we’ve got another very good player lined up instead. Shouldn’t loan anymore players without an option to buy now.

Just a real shame the club never had a option to buy included - he seemed keen to stay/would have done if we had that clause/wrapped it up when Chelsea were in Sarri limbo.
Seems like the loan deal for him was very much last minute according to MS interview today. It is a pity but case is closed and we move on. No fault of club or player.

He will get more minutes on the pitch here than at Chelsea i believe, and thats what may swing his decision, i dont think deal is dead just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.